SNHU: Getting to No. 1
When I was hired as the Director of Social for rapidly-growing online university, I had a clear and strict mandate: SNHU was to be No. 1 in it’s competitive set within a year. (It was 5th in it’s best category at the time.) My team did it in less than five months. In my review, my boss said this:
“I told him I wanted to see things no one here had ever done before, and Mike was able to deliver over and over.” – Darryl Jelley, AVP and Creative Director
• Produced social strategy and creative execution for a $2 million, six-week campaign that took us 11,000 miles through 27 states. The campaign generated nearly 4 million organic impressions.
• Made SNHU the No. 1 most engaging university on Facebook among our competitive set
• Organically increased audience size across all channels by 58 percent
• Increased organic reach 255 percent
• Increased engagement 324 percent
• Spearheaded and then wrote for the University’s first paid social campaigns.
• Produced, filmed and edited a video that – three years later – is still the University’s most shared social video